21 January 2010

Gloomy Day Inspirations and Birthday

I'm home sick today and the weather outside is fitting for how I feel.  It's cold, rainy and there hasn't been even a peek of sunshine for several days now.  We are looking forward to the spring and getting back to the land but for now, I can only brighten up my day with planning for the many projects ahead, and herbal tea...even the kitties have decided to abandon their bird watching perch and nap the day away.

I like to buy a new dress, or have Isaac buy it for me as a present, for my birthday. I also want to buy a new bathing suit for a vacation in May. Window shopping has kept me a little occupied as well and I will list my narrowed down favorites.

Birthday dresses!


Anthropologie: Rising Vapor Dress. I love the ruffles!



















Mod Cloth Blowing Bubbles Dress. So cute! It keeps going out of stock, so maybe I should snatch it up! A short-sleeved cardigan, a clutch and some cute shoes would be a great outfit for a wedding.














Fossil Virginia Dress













That's the narrowed down version. Some that I found and liked are out of stock. Oh well!

Bathing Suits!
I'm modest-so one pieces for moi.

JCrew Solid ruched bandeau tank











JCrew Jersey Lomellina® cabana tank











  Jersey Lomellina® retro bandeau tank










You get the general idea!

Flowers I can wait to see in bloom.


Our peonies!











Bachelor Buttons











Lavender!


 


No comments: